[hobbit] Devmon / MRTG

Thomas Leavitt thomleavitt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:42:58 CEST 2009

I've just got devmon set up and working... more or less. I've hacked
the Redhat init.d script, but I'd rather have a Debian/Ubuntu native
start up script if someone's already written one.

I've no experience with SNMP, but I think I basically get the idea of
how to develop templates after looking at the wikibook section on
devmon, so I guess I'll be developing a template for the Netgear
STM300 unless someone's already done it. :) Netgear ReadyNAS 1100? :)

Regards,
Thomas Leavitt