Antwort: [hobbit] nobb2 tag

thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com
Wed Aug 12 13:23:32 CEST 2009

Same for the nopropred tags. I would like to grep a page like the
allNonGreen page, but also get red machines with the nopropred tag set.

> Hi all,
>
> I have some servers that have the nobb2 tag. The don't show up on
> bb2.html as expected.
> Now I have a script that gets the status of the tests via bb 127.0.
> 0.1 "hobbitdboard color=red,yellow,purple" and creates a webpage out
> of it. On this page the servers with the nobb2 tag appear.
> Is there a flag or parameter for hobbitdboard where you can say if
> the tag is found ignore the server also?
> If not would it be a good idea to add such a parameter to the next
version?

> Regards
> Torsten Richter

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.