[hobbit] DNS not ok using xymon but ok using BB

Bill Wagner william.wagner at ipacc.com
Wed Aug 5 16:42:07 CEST 2009

Thanks for the info.  I am able to successfully dig the "failing" DNS
server ...

# dig @<hostname> <hostname>

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-P1 <<>> @<hostname> <hostname>
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;<hostname>.                      IN      A