[hobbit] RE: Troubleshooting Alerts -- Having Problems

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Tue Apr 14 21:28:39 CEST 2009

The problem with no SMS notification was a slow email
server. So, SMS works fine. However, the message is way to short.

For example, if it is alerting on a disk threshold, then
all I get on the SMS is the server name, and the test name
that is failing. I don't actually get the partition (filesystem)
that exceeded the threshold.

If I use PLAIN or just leave it at default, I get to much
information and it overruns the poor little cell phone.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks...james