Which client-version for HPUX?

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Thu Apr 9 11:20:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have to install a Hobbit client on a HPUX-System. A while ago, someone
posted a link to a download area for pre-compiled clients
(http://www.razorsedge.org/~mike/software/hobbit/hpux/), so, I can get
the client.
But, the question is, which one should I use? 11.00 or 11.11?
Uname-string of the system is:

HP-UX <host> B.11.23 U ia64 3893899274 unlimited-user license

And, how do I install those "depots"? Can someone give a short
description, or tell me where I can find it?
I'm not really familiar with HP-UX, my world is SUN Solaris and Linux, :-).

Thanks,

hh
--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>