[hobbit] Hobbit Email Alert Subject

Ryan Sclanders merlin_rbs at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:40:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

I havent tried adding the WMLPATCH. Correct me if I am wrong but doesnt the wmlpatch relate to the web pages itself. I.E being able to view the status web pages on your mobile?
My monitoring site is not publicly accessible and I believe that that would probably take more time than viewing an email subject.

All I would like to do it change the alert email subject to include the server:service first before the hobbit alert id.

Thanks again for the help.