[hobbit] Disabled tests report

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Tue Sep 30 11:38:50 CEST 2008

I believe this was postefdhere awhile ago or I took something here and
modified
Put in http://yourhobbit/hobbit-cgi/
showblue.sh
#!/bin/sh
. /usr/local/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitcgi.cfg

(echo "<table border=1>"
 /usr/local/hobbit/server/bin/hobbit-statusreport.cgi \
        --filter="color=blue" --all \
        --heading="Disabled systems" \
        --show-column \
        --show-summary \
        --link \
        --embedded
 echo "</table>") | \
/usr/local/hobbit/server/bin/bb-webpage --color=blue --hffile=bb

exit 0