[hobbit] Hobbit question for delaying warnings

Kapildev Khemraj khemdev at bc.edu
Fri Sep 19 20:37:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion David Gilmore, but Larry Barber is right, it will
only delay the emails or pages.
The noprod will just stop it completely from showing up on the non-green
page, I want it to show up only if the warning (red or yellow) is present
for x number of minutes.  I will look into the badtest to see if that can
do.

My thresholds are at 85 and 90, and I do not want to adjust it because it is
the 5 minute spikes in the mem usage that are showing up and it varies from
yellow to red (86% to 98%).

I will stop blabbing now...

Thanks again,
Much appreciated for the suggestions.