[hobbit] Hobbit home page groups

Gavin Leonard gleonard at progrexion.com
Fri Sep 19 22:17:25 CEST 2008

I support several different companies.  All I need to do is separate their servers.. so what I am hoping to do is have icons on the landing page for the companies then if you need to see the servers they own, just click the green smiley and the next page just needs to be the group compress "company" field that I have now..  right now the whole page is just group compress then all the systems etc.. for about 80 servers.. so the page is a little long.

-Gavin