[hobbit] Latest stable snapshot?

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Wed Sep 17 14:37:18 CEST 2008

But if you download the source from the link below and search for major and
minor, you dont find other than "minor changes".
I refuse to change other software, it would be zlib, rrd, png, ....whatever,
just to adapt it to hobbit. It should be the other way around.

--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and
remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain