[hobbit] DURATION in alerts

SebA spa at syntec.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 12:27:16 CEST 2008

It's a good question, and I'd like to know the answer too.

Does this alert correspond to a red conn, or some other test?  Because I
knew that yellow conn does not correspond to a recovery, but IMHO a yellow
in any other test *should* correspond to a recovery (compared to a red).
(Of course, there may be some tests some people have where it should not, so
maybe it should be configurable somewhere...  Maybe a RECOVERY= tag in the
alerts file to specify what colour should correspond to a recovery?  The
existing tag is called RECOVERED.)

SebA

  _____