Hobbit/BBWin bug? hobbit_client dumping core.

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Mon Sep 8 07:36:37 CEST 2008

Hi all

I was mistaken.
Even with the 3 hosts defined seperately, I still get the cores.
I also get this in clientdata.log
2008-09-08 13:25:28 Worker process died with exit code 134, terminating

This is easily reproduced, and goes away if I comment out the 3 hosts.

I will uncomment them one at a time, and let you know if it is confined
to only one.

Regards
    Vernon