[hobbit] NOCOLUMNS:custom,stuff

Dominique Frise Dominique.Frise at unil.ch
Wed Sep 3 08:59:13 CEST 2008

 From bb-hosts(5) man page:

      group-only COLUMN1|COLUMN2|COLUMN3 [group-title]
           Same as the "group"  and  "group-compress"  lines,  but
           includes  only  the  columns  explicitly  listed in the
           group. Any columns not listed will be ignored for these
           hosts.

      group-except COLUMN1|COLUMN2|COLUMN3 [group-title]
           Same  as  the  "group-only"  lines,  but  includes  all
           columns  EXCEPT  those  explicitly listed in the group.
           Any columns listed will be ignored for  these  hosts  -
           all other columns are shown.

In your case maybe:

group-except app2 App1 Servers
1.2.3.4	foo	#