[hobbit] hobbit

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 14:56:44 CEST 2008

Hobbit comes with an Apache configuration file, hobbit-apache.conf.

I put it in (you may link it to) /etc/apache2/conf.d (your distro may
vary the location).

I also put a link in /srv/www/htdocs for index.html to
/home/hobbit/server/www/bb.html

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009