hobbit

Tumbusch, Christine christine.tumbusch at siemens.com
Thu Oct 30 16:52:50 CET 2008

Version Hobbit Monitor - 4.2.0

How do I go about getting rid of duplicates - for instance one of my clients, if I click the info button, in the Alerting area, I will see duplicate entries for conn, disk, ports that are exactly the same:

There will be 2 conn, 2 disk, 2 ports, 2 procs with the same recipient, same delays, etc.   If I search any of the files on the server, there is only that one client name.

Out of all the clients I have 4 that are doing this.  One has 4 of the same entries.  The other 3 have 2 entries each.  Each name is different.