[hobbit] client data wont report to 2nd server

Hanrahan, Kevin Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com
Thu Oct 30 14:39:51 CET 2008

Hi Sigurður,
  Thanks for the reply. I was not clear in describing my problem and I also left out what might be a key piece of info. I have the following:

Client A reports to server A
Client B reports to server B

I wanted to have client B report to server A and B

The piece I forgot to mention was :

Server A is running Hobbit 4.0 RC5
Server B is running Hobbit 4.2

does this matter? Is there a compatability problem with the newest client and an old version of Hobbit server?

kh