[hobbit] client data wont report to 2nd server

Hanrahan, Kevin Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com
Wed Oct 29 13:26:03 CET 2008

yes, both client and server

From: Ralph Mitchell [mailto:ralphmitchell at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:32 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] client data wont report to 2nd server

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Hanrahan, Kevin <Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com<mailto:Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

  I am trying to add a 2nd server to have the clients report to. I edited hobbitclient.cfg to be as such:

BBDISP="0.0.0.0<http://0.0.0.0>"             # IP address of the Hobbit server

BBDISPLAYS="192.168.1.1<http://192.168.1.1> 192.168.1.2<http://192.168.1.2>"  # IP of multiple Hobbit servers. BBDISP must be "0.0.0.0<http://0.0.0.0>".

the first server gets all the client data but the 2nd server only gets the data from the tests in the "ext" directory....the stuff called out in clientlaunch.cfg.

Things like disk, memory, cpu, etc never get to the 2nd server.  What did I miss?

Did you bounce Hobbit??

Ralph Mitchell

----------------------------------------- Note: The information
contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and delete the e-mail from your computer.  Elavon (formerly NOVA
Information Systems)