[hobbit] Re: Hobbit: Hobbitping/Fping

Sanu Mathew mathew.sanu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:41:01 CEST 2008

Hi Henrik,

"noping" isnt mentioned in bb-hosts.
network tests are running, as hobbit is able to monitor the other services.

Does fping use a specific port? Is fping triggered by another program which
uses a specific port?

Are there any other things i could check from the server to ensure the conn
entry comes green or red other than a '-'

Regards,
Sanu