[hobbit] I/O Statistics per Filesystem

RaAL at sm-shoemart.com RaAL at sm-shoemart.com
Fri Oct 17 04:43:21 CEST 2008

Hi All,

How will I do this in hobbit ?  Can you give me step by step procedure to
make this work ?

Thanks for the usual support :)

Raymund A. Layoso
Jr. System Administrator
Technical Support Group - Information Technology Services
SM Retail Inc.
SM Corporate Office, Bldg D
1000 Bay Boulevard, SM Central Business Park
Bay City, Pasay City 1300

Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk>
10/16/2008 09:05 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] I/O Statistics per Filesystem

In
<OF44770741.392F2C22-ON482574E4.003C7FB7-482574E4.003CFB61 at sm-shoemart.com>
RaAL at sm-shoemart.com writes:

>Is there a scripts in hobbit that monitors disk I/O performance in linux
>box  per filesystem  and with graphical presentation ?

As far as I know, per-filesystem statistics are not available in Linux.
At least, the "iostat" utility only provides per-device statistics.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk