[hobbit] Comma-separated lists of hostnames, etc. in hobbit-alerts.cfg is not documented

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Thu Oct 16 09:59:10 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 15 October 2008 17:43:54 T.J. Yang wrote:
> Hi, SebA
>
> Would mind go one step further ?
> get  a hobbit developer account  from Henrik to update the manpages ?

In other projects I am familiar with, initial contributions start with patches
filed on a tracker. Commit access is *not* necessary for contribution, but an
RCS (which we now have) and interaction with people who do have commit access
is.

(I haven't asked for commit access as I think my own contributions would need
to follow such a path).

Regards,
Buchan