[hobbit] Comma-separated lists of hostnames, etc. in hobbit-alerts.cfg is not documented

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:43:54 CEST 2008

Hi, SebA

Would mind go one step further ?
get  a hobbit developer account  from Henrik to update the manpages ?

T.J. Yang

From: spa at syntec.co.uk
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:25:16 +0100
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Comma-separated lists of hostnames, etc. in hobbit-alerts.cfg is not documented

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll certainly give that some
thought.  Comma-separated is just the easiest when it comes to converting
my existing bbwarnrules.cfg file as I can just select the hosts and replace
spaces with commas.  Going forward I had thought of using macros, but I'll
look at PAGEs too.

SebA