[hobbit] Comma-separated lists of hostnames, etc. in hobbit-alerts.cfg is not documented

SebA spa at syntec.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 17:25:16 CEST 2008

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll certainly give that some thought.
Comma-separated is just the easiest when it comes to converting my existing
bbwarnrules.cfg file as I can just select the hosts and replace spaces with
commas.  Going forward I had thought of using macros, but I'll look at PAGEs
too.

SebA

  _____