[hobbit] Looking for sample BBWIN configs for filtering Windows event logs

Storer, Raymond storerr at nibco.com
Fri Oct 10 23:13:33 CEST 2008

Shawn, you can configure Terminal Services to turn off printer redirection.  It can be done in a group policy object (GPO) or it can be done to each server individually.

See this link for a more visual discussion on the subject:
http://blogs.technet.com/askperf/archive/2007/08/24/terminal-server-and-printer-redirection.aspx

Ray