White-clear dots where they shouldn't be

Eric Jacobs eric.jacobs at thomastechsolutions.com
Wed Oct 8 23:17:40 CEST 2008

Lately, whenever I install a new Linux client (hobbit 4.20 with allinone
patch - server the same), I get white dots (which eventually go to clear
dots) for "files", "msgs", "ports" and "procs". Usually I have procs defined
in hobbit-clients.cfg and I change permissions on /var/log/messages.
Hobbitd-client on server is running with
"--no-clear-files --no-clear-ports --no-clear-msgs". I also don't get the
"client data" link. This didn't use to happen. So, I'm confused. Anyone else
get this?

Eric Jacobs