Removing externally generated columns

Graham Nayler graham.nayler at hallmarq.net
Tue Oct 7 23:54:21 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Probably a bit of a newbie question here.

While I've been setting up tests using the external script mechanism (and
working out how to drive it) I've generated a few random columns. (In case
anyone doesn't know, using BBWin as a client, placing a file into BBWin's
transmit folder causes a column to be created automatically in the Hobbit
display with the name of that file.)

Now I've done my experimentation these random columns are redundant. I've
deleted all the /rrd, /hist and /histlogs files that support the pages, but
the columns won't go away. Anyone know how I purge these redundant columns
(and where the data driving them are held)?

Graham Nayler