alternate pagesets

Hanrahan, Kevin Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com
Sun Nov 30 19:19:09 CET 2008

Hi all,

 Is it possible to specify only certain columns appearing in alternate pagesets? I have tried the "group-only" tag and it appears to be getting ignored. I would like to only display certain external tests for different pagesets while eliminating all else, such as conn, info, trends, cpu, etc. Can this be done? If so, what is the syntax please?

thanks

kh

----------------------------------------- Note: The information
contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and delete the e-mail from your computer.  Elavon (formerly NOVA
Information Systems)