[hobbit] New section for solaris

Craig Cook Craig.Cook at gpi.com
Fri Nov 21 15:50:46 CET 2008

That reminds me.  V4.13 has just been released.

#       4.13  - Changed temperature check for 210 & 240
#                 now looks for non "okay" status
#               Added support for T2000
#               Updated temperature check for v1280/E2900
#               Increased default temperature thresholds for Netra-T12

I would question the value of simply sending prtdiag output to display.  It would not be trivial to recode the bb-prtdiag.sh script into C code and embed in the hobbit server program.  Anyone is welcome to do it though.

Oh, it runs fine on Solaris 10 for me, I have not heard of anyone having issues with it.

The only change you may need to make is use nawk.

#AWK="/usr/bin/awk"
AWK="/usr/bin/nawk"

Craig