[hobbit] os count

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Fri Nov 21 14:27:56 CET 2008

Yes I was thinking of repost in with changes .
FINALY got it to work 100% right!
Two problems (besides filtering of thing like title, subparent)  one my
fault my cd was aliased,  so when I
cd it echoed the highlight pwd. And it had a problem on a line where #
was not at the begin
  #
To do: set up file directory paths to be variables ie BBhosts=
$BBHOME/etc/bb-hosts custom= /hobit/custom