[hobbit] os count

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Fri Nov 21 13:26:50 CET 2008

That's why we use open source, so you have the code, and can modify it to suite your own needs. :-)

If it's a useful starting point, great.
If you make it better, please let me know what you have done to improve it.
I am sure there are many on the list who could use an improved version.

As a caveat, I said it works in our environment, but your mileage may vary. :-)

Regards
     Vernon