[hobbit] New section for solaris

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Fri Nov 21 13:08:39 CET 2008

And if the prtdiag was send back by the client something would have to
be process it to make useful as bb-prtdiag.
 And if you look at the complexity of the script that would not simple.

Might be nice if  Henrik could get permission include it  in the contrib
directory  so more people would be aware of it.