[hobbit] Many hosts on the same line in the table main page

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 18 00:37:53 CET 2008

I would like to let you know that is very very hard to understand.

I don't know what you're looking for but I'm guessing that you want to have
hosts side by side rather then one host per line - is this right?  To my
knowledge this can't be done.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343