availibility report in pdf

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Fri Nov 14 12:26:17 CET 2008

Hi,

Just wondering, has anyone a script/program/idea for a availability report in
pdf?

The generated availibility report from the hobbit site is nice, but I need to
have (at least my boss want it) a pdf report of some selected tests (pings
and netwerk tests).  He wants it in pdf so he can print it and take use it on
the SLA follow-up meetings where stuff like availibility and helpdesk reponse
times are evaluated.
He was also concerned about maintenance windows.  If an error occured during
the maintance window, it should be flagged or reported separated.

A perfect report would be a pie chart or even simple numbers with colors per
your / month / week of some selected tests.  And this in a pdf that my boss
(watch out, very important) can generate easily from the hobbit website.

I can script it myself (based on the pdf report generator discussed before),
but I don't want to reinvent the whele.

Stef