[hobbit] HTTP error 0

Samuel Cai Samuel.Cai at ehealth-china.com
Thu Nov 13 04:43:32 CET 2008

Thank you Josh for looking into this, out configuration is like this:

x.x.x.x abc.def.com    # ssldays=14:7 https://x.x.x.x/ cont=content;https://x.x.x.x;"Moved[[:space:]]Permanently" depends=(http:server_a/http,server_b/http)

Here x.x.x.x is external IP.

Btw, blow is the email I sent before, contains more information: