[hobbit] [Hobbit/Xymon] PDF Reports

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:58:26 CET 2008

From: "Martin Flemming" <martin.flemming at desy.de>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:14 AM
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Subject: Re: [hobbit] [Hobbit/Xymon] PDF Reports

> Hi, Thomas ..
>
> i'm very interesting and other too, i think :-)

Second that.
you can post your script here, I will upload the script to svn repository.

Or request an account from Henrik and upload the script yourself.

I have a pet project to write a oscount hobbit server side module by
modifying
Henrik's rootlogin perl script. The script is to display statistics of OS
types and their verions.
This is useful for management to understand how many Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6 are
still hanging around
in a big IT environment.

tj