[hobbit] Xymon Themes

Christopher Garrett ctg24 at admin.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 10:51:52 CET 2008

Hi Thomas

I've actually changed a heck of a lot of files within hobbit to achieve this look (headers, footers, some of the scripts that generate web pages) in order to make more consistent use of CSS, so it is not upgrade-friendly at all unfortunately.  I consider it a little bit hacky.

However, I can certainly try to get a collection of files together for people to look at on The Shire.  I would imagine it would only work with version 4.2.0.

How should I go about getting the files onto the Shire?

Best regards,

Chris.

Chris Garrett
UNIX Administrator
MISD Operations Group, University of Cambridge
01223-(7)66687