FW: [hobbit] FW: RRD data points - need help with graph distortion

Wood, Mike Mike.Wood at kci1.com
Tue Nov 11 14:31:37 CET 2008

Thanks to all who replied.

Mike Wood
UNIX System Administrator
Kinetic Concepts Inc.
5751 NW Parkway
San Antonio, TX, 78249

-----Original Message-----
From: Everett, Vernon [mailto:Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 6:35 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] FW: RRD data points - need help with graph distortion

I also remember seeing an add-on which allowed you to dump your data points into a MySQL database.
This would allow you to maintain max granularity for as long as your disk space held out.
If I recall, there was no modification or recompilation of the code required. (But don't quote me on that)
Search the archive, and see what comes up.

Cheers
    Vernon