[hobbit] FW: RRD data points - need help with graph distortion

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Mon Nov 10 23:14:40 CET 2008

On Monday 10 November 2008, Wood, Mike wrote:
> Looks like my graphs didn't come through on the E-mail.  Trying different
> attachment type...

I have a perl script to update all the rrd files:

- it uses rrdtool resize <rrd file> GROW to add extra datapoints so the rrd
has 5760 data points / rra (per default it has 756 data points)

- it adds also MAX and MIN rra's, this is more tricky because I export the rrd
to xml, change the xml info and revert back to an rrd file.

Unfortunatly, I can not share this script.  But with
use RRDs ;
use File::Find ();
you can get info about the file and find them ;)

Stef