[hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 10 22:43:13 CET 2008

I can tell you that I read a story about someone reading a EULA, AUP, etc
agreement with a clause that read "If you are the first to call xxx-xxx-xxxx
you will get a free $300 since you took the time to read this".  Turns out
the company honestly gave out $300.

Since then I anticipate it hasn't been done, though =)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St