[hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Nov 10 18:41:41 CET 2008

That's always been one of the things I've never understood about companies...they don't think they are getting worthwhile software unless they pay through the nose for it.  Trust you admins and let them decide if it's worthwhile.  They're the ones that will be using it day to day.  I'll be the first to admit that there are some FOSS projects that aren't worth what you pay or them but they either get forked by people who care to make it better or they disappear altogether.

=G=