[hobbit] hobbit-holidays.cfg not present

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu May 29 15:28:12 CEST 2008

Perhaps some of the more active Hobbit proponents might get themselves
signed up as developers on SourceForge and brush up the site a little?
If nothing else, add pointers to The Shire and the mailing list, and
mention that SourceForge facilities are NOT being used to manage the
development/release process...

GLH