Mailing list problems - hopefully resolved now

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue May 27 22:50:27 CEST 2008

my server hosting the Hobbit mailing list had developed a
disk/filesystem problem affecting the list of subscribers to the mailing
list. This held up processing of mails sent to the list, which is why
you haven't received any mails from the list the past couple of days.

It should be fixed now, although I had to re-create the subscriber list
from the log of subscribe/unsubscribe events over the past 3 years. I
believe I got that right, but if You find yourself suddenly getting
mails from the list after you have unsubscribed, please accept my
apologies in advance - and unsubscribe either by mailing me, or by
mailing the automatic list manager at hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk