BBWin : DMZ mode fetch

Tue May 27 14:50:11 CEST 2008

Hello guys,
I have a problem with BBWin!

I have some servers (Windows UNIX) in DMZ and I would monitored in fetch
mode.

BBWin can work with 2 modes :

   - the local mode : used by default. Status are sent to the
   Hobbit/BigBrother server
   - the centralized mode : to be used with the Hobbit server. a report is
   send to the hobbit server via the clientdata channel

  Client                        Server
Windows <--------   Hobbit Server

I want the server retrieves the configuration on the client.

C:\Program Files\BBWin\etc\BBWin.cfg :

<bbwin>
    <setting name="bbdisplay" value="127.0.0.1:1984" />
    <!-- bbwin mode local or central -->
    <setting name="mode" value="local" />
    <setting name="configclass" value="win32" />
       - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
</bbwin>

I taste too with central but no succes.

The port is open :

PORT     STATE    SERVICE
1984/tcp filtered bigbrother

hobbit at server:~/application/server$ telnet 8.8.8.8 <http://10.86.1.11/> 1984
Trying 10.86.1.11...

I've add to bb-hosts :
8.8.8.8  fqdn  # conn hobbitfetch pulldata

The file is genered in :
C:\Program Files\BBWin\tmp\config.txt
No error  :
C:\Program Files\BBWin\logs\logs.txt

I don't understand because on linux it work very well, but not on windows.
Can you help me please ?