hobbit-holidays.cfg

Taylor Lewick tlewick at tradebotsystems.com
Tue May 27 19:14:59 CEST 2008

Apologize if a second message from me on this subject shows up, I tried
to send one earlier but think email problems kept it from going out.

Is hobbit-holidays.cfg part of the 4.2.0 build, or is it just an update
from the latest snapshot.

I don't have the hobbit-holidays.cfg file in /home/hobbit/server/etc or
any of the .h or lib/include or .c files in the hobbit source.

I've been running it fine for a few months, but need the holiday
functionality now that we are using alerting.

Its not part of my man pages either, so I assume it was part of a
snapshot release?  Can someone provide instructions on how I can get
just that functionality from the latest snapshot?

Thanks,
Taylor