removing a client from the ghostlist

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:11:17 CEST 2008

Hi Hobbit users,

If I run bb 127.0.0.1 ghostlist on my hobbit server, I get a list of hosts
that are not defined in my bb-hosts file.

If I then add a host into the bb-hosts file (actually, I first added it to
an include file but adding it to the bb-hosts was the same), I would have
expected the host to no longer show up un the ghostlist report. This does
not seem to be the case, what am I doing wrong?

If I restart hobbit, it goes away, but I don't want to have to do this if I
don't need to.

Many thanks

Phil

--