Class designation Problem

Manocchia, Robert Robert-Manocchia at IDEXX.com
Wed Mar 26 16:55:36 CET 2008

            I have the following alerts set up in hobbit-alerts.cfg:

            $DEVHOSTS=%(host1|host2)

            HOST=$DEVHOSTS SERVICE=disk

                        MAIL me at there.com

            I have the following in hobbit-clients.cfg:

            CLASS=hpuxdev

                         DISK    *       96 98

            On the hobbit page I'm still seeing a yellow alert for a
filesystem on host1 at 92% stating that it has reached the warning level
of 90%.

            I also started the hobbit client on host1 as follows
./runclient.sh -class=hpuxdev restart

            My question is with the above scenario and config why is
host1 still sending yellow alerts with the default threshold of 90%
instead of 96% as configured in the hobbit-clients.cfg file..

            Thanks in advance.