bb cmd protocol? (was [hobbit] Windows version of a fully functional bb command)

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Mar 20 18:29:40 CET 2008

Speaking of such, is the protocol for the bb command published anywhere?
It would be handy if I could write my own function for it in perl and
other languages that I am writing hobbit scripts in. I'm guessing it's
not as simple as just making a tcp connection to the port and sending
the command.

-Charles