[hobbit] Hobbit to IPPhone

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Mar 19 03:35:42 CET 2008

I beg to have that feature and for it to work on the M6 CA. I beg of you!!! :)

That would be amazingly helpful in my situation.  When things are red
a while we all start to ignore then. If a specific hosts goes down,
something at the utmost importance would deserve a phone call in case
the 3am email doesn't make it to the admin :)

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer