[hobbit] Regular Expression problem

Manocchia, Robert Robert-Manocchia at IDEXX.com
Fri Mar 14 20:10:56 CET 2008

Thanks. Since there are only 6 separate directories to check I listed
them all individually in the client-local.cfg file. The wildcards work
fine in the hobbit-clients.cfg file. Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: sholmes42 at gmail.com [mailto:sholmes42 at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Holmes
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 2:35 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Regular Expression problem

I think the problem is that the file list produced by the ls in the back
ticks is showing up as a list all on one line rather than a list of
files one per line. Not absolutely sure about that, but if you do an
echo `ls -1d ./someregexp` it produces one line of output. It might work
to actually write a script to make sure the output has newlines between
the  file names and then run that in the hobbit config instead of the
ls.

Beyond that I have no idea.

Steve.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Manocchia, Robert