[hobbit] Securing Hobbit from visitors

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Mar 13 18:06:29 CET 2008

Galen - I don't have .htaccess files overwriting the configuration of
httpd.conf - everything is in there (except for the htpasswd with
users/passwords/groups).  The configuration that applies was pasted above in
a previous email.  I don't want to flood everyone screen with configuration
again =)

We do use the BBTray tool to get notified, too, but I'd be willing to drop
that for a solid solution.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman