Regular Expression problem

Manocchia, Robert Robert-Manocchia at IDEXX.com
Thu Mar 13 14:47:50 CET 2008

            I have the following scenario. I want to monitor the
creation of core files in the following directories
/usr/sap/PRD/D01/work, /usr/sap/PRD/D02/work, usr/sap/PRD/D03/work,
/usr/sap/PRD/D04/work, /usr/sap/PRD/D05/work, and /usr/sap/PRD/D06/work.

            I have the following:

1.       In client-local.cfg: [server1]

                                    File:`ls -1d
/usr/sap/PRD/D0*/work/core`

2.       In hobbit-clients.cfg: FILE %/usr/sap/PRD/D0.*/work/core
NOEXIST yellow

3.       And in hobbit-alerts.cfg: MAIL Me at domain.com COLOR=yellow
RECOVERED

            This is not working. When click on the files for this server
I do not see these files being selected.

            Any help would be appreciated.